- What Information Do We Collect and Receive?
- How Do We Use the Data Collected?
- Is Information About Me Secured?
- California Privacy Rights (for California residents)
- Your rights under GDPR (for EEA residents)
- How Long Do We Conserve Your Data?
- What Happens When There are International Data Transfers?
- How Do I Review or Change my Personal Data?
- How Do I Opt-Out & Unsubscribe?
- How do you Protect Children’s Privacy?
- Do you have a Data Protection Officer?
- How to contact us?
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Site. In connection with certain aspects of the Site, we may request, collect and/or display some of your Personal Data. We collect the following types of information from our users: Usage Information:
- IP Address Information and Other Information Collected Automatically. We automatically receive and record information from your web browser when you interact with the Site, including your IP address and Cookie information. Generally, the Site automatically collects usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Site. We may use this data in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, but not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us and third parties authorized by us to figure out how often individuals use parts of the Site so that we can analyze and improve them.
- Log Data. We do not have website “logs” as our Site is totally open. You will need to leave Personal Data only for downloading content or for request of information on our Site. A checkbox will be available on every online form you complete to make sure you consent to give us such Personal Data.
- Device Identifiers. When you access the Site by or through a mobile device (including but not limited to smart-phones or tablets), we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers,” such as a universally unique identifier. Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us. A device identifier may convey information to us about how you browse and use the Site. A device identifier may remain persistently on your device, to help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Site. Some features of the Site and Site may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Location Data. When you access the Site by or through a mobile device, we may access, collect, monitor and/or remotely store “location data,” which may include GPS coordinates (e.g. latitude and/or longitude) or similar information regarding the location of your mobile device. Location data may convey to us information about how you browse and use the Site and Site. Some features of the Site, particularly location-based services, may not function properly if use or availability of location data is impaired or disabled.
- Aggregate Information. We collect statistical information about how, collectively, users use the Site (“Aggregate Information”). Some of this information is derived from Personal Data. This statistical information cannot be tied back to you or your web browser.
Your Personal Data will be used by Launchmetrics in accordance with your instructions, including any applicable terms in agreements and use of Services functionality, and as required by Applicable Laws. Your Personal Data include the data communicated by you when using the forms on the site. Different Launchmetrics entities provide the Services in different parts of the world. Data protection laws in certain jurisdictions differentiate between the “controller” and “processor” of information. Launchmetrics is the data controller of the data processing involving your Personal Data collected through our Site. The purpose of this data processing is to provide you with our Services and to facilitate your navigation on our website as explained below. We use the Personal Data you provide to us to:
- Enable us to provide you with the Services and information offered through the Site and which you request;
- Analyse use of the Site and the people visiting in order to improve our content and services including research into our users’ demographics;
- Facilitate your navigation of our Site;
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including receipt of marketing communications, provided you have indicated that you want to be contacted for this purpose.
- Track which emails are opened and which links you click (via web beacons).
We work hard to secure your Personal Data from unauthorized access to or unauthorized processing, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Data we hold by taking appropriate Technical and Organisational Security Measures, having regard to the state of the technological development and the cost of implementing any measures where appropriate, for example, pseudonymisation and encryption of Personal Data. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time. We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using industry-standard techniques. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store, Personal Information or otherwise. Where it is likely that a breach results in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify the relevant supervisory authority within 72 hours of the becoming aware of it. This information can be provided in phases to facilitate a fast and efficient reporting. Where a breach is likely to result in a high risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals, we will notify those concerned directly with the following information:
- The nature of the Personal Data breach including, where possible:
- The categories and approximate number of individuals concerned; and
- The categories and approximate number of Personal Data records concerned.
- The name and contact details of the Data Protection Officer or other contact point where more information can be obtained.
- A description of the likely consequences of the Personal Data breach.
- A description of the measures taken, or proposed to be taken, to deal with the Personal Data breach and, where appropriate, of the measures taken to mitigate any possible adverse effects.
- The servers that store your Personal Data have appropriate administrative, technical, and physical controls that are designed to safeguard your Personal Data, including industry-standard encryption technology.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding security using the Site, please send us a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every effort to answer your concerns. Any security inquiries will be handled using our Launchmetrics Security Incident Practices documentation.
Under California Civil Code sections 1798.83-1798.84, California residents are entitled to ask us for a notice identifying the categories of Personal Data that we share with our affiliates and/or third parties for marketing purposes, and providing contact information for such affiliates and/or third parties. If you are a California resident and would like a copy of this notice, please submit a written request to the following address: 115 E 23rd Street, Floor 6, New York, NY 10010, USA.
“Personal Data” means personal data as defined in the GDPR. “Process” or “Processing” means any operation or set of operations performed upon Personal Data, whether or not by automatic means, such as creation, collection, procuration, obtaining, accession, recording, organisation, storage, adaption or alteration, retrieval, consultation, dissemination or otherwise making available, use, disclosure by transmission, restriction, erasure or destruction. Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right to ensure that:
- we process your Data fairly and lawfully within the consent you have provided us.
- your Data is accurate.
- your Data is secure.
- ask confirmation of whether, and where, a Controller is processing Personal Data;
- ask us to provide details of the Personal Data we hold on you (information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of Data being processed, the categories of recipients with whom the Data may be shared,and obtain a copy of the Personal Data being processed (see the contact information below);
- know how long we keep your Personal Data;
- use your rights to erasure, to rectification, to restriction of processing and to object to processing, or to complaint to relevant authorities;
- obtain information regarding the source of the Data if the Data were not collected directly from you ; and
- obtain information about the existence of, and an explanation of the logic involved in, any automated processing that has a significant effect on you or other data subjects.
Launchmetrics will retain your Personal Data in accordance with your instructions, including any applicable terms in agreements and use of Services functionality, and as required by Applicable Laws and only for the period of time necessary to fulfill the specific purposes for which the Data were collected or further processed, if for compatible purposes.
If you would like to review or change your Personal Data, we will deal promptly and appropriately with any inquiries unless we have to keep that information for legitimate business or legal purposes. However, if your requests are deemed to be excessive or complex a small fee may be charged and a time-period extension may apply. You can contact us at: email@example.com.
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information or delete, transfer, access, update any Personal Data that you have provided to us and used by the Site or our Services. You can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Launchmetrics does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of thirteen (13). If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13), please contact us at: email@example.com.
Yes, if you would like to communicate with our Data Protection Officer, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using the Site, please send us a detailed message to support@Launchmetrics.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.
English Version Controls